The Loudoun Photo Club welcomes photographers of all skill levels, beginner to professional, with the goal of improving enjoyment and mastery of the craft.
We meet throughout the year on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays (most months) – and you do not need to be a member to attend. Visitors are welcome!
Meeting location and instructions
Learn more about LPC and the benefits of membership.
Ready to join? Great! Get started here.
- End of Season Party – 2023-06-10
- Competition Night 2022-05-25: Theme – “Hand Tools”; Judge – John Garofalo
- Speaker Night 2022-05-11: “Birds of Bosque” – Stan Bysshe
- Competition Night 2022-04-27: Theme – “View From Below”; Judge – Sandi Croan
- Speaker Night 2022-04-13: “Bucket List – Travels to Memorable Places” – Jack Brennan
Got Questions? Send them to us along with your contact information and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Join our Facebook group to post or view members’ images and winning images from competitions.
Here are recent member photos posted in our Flickr group:
Macro Exercises (in Explore)
Knotty, knotty bluebell
Rusty, barbed bluebell
Pretty in pink (and blue)