The Loudoun Photography Club welcomes members of all skill levels, beginner to professional, with the goal of improving enjoyment and mastery of the craft.
We meet the second and fourth Thursdays of each month.
LPC is meeting virtually until further notice.
Benefits of Membership
Some of the benefits of joining Loudoun Photo Club include:
- For beginners, an opportunity to learn from fellow photographers sharing a passion for the craft
- For experienced photographers, an opportunity to share your knowledge and help grow the community – and we have a class of competition specifically for experienced photographers
- Competitions judged and critiqued by professional photographers in a friendly environment emphasizing personal improvement
- Regular discussions with knowledgeable speakers presenting great information on a variety of photographic subjects
- Access to information from a large community of fellow photographers
- Opportunities to participate in area photographic expositions
- Organized and semi-formal field trips to great photographic locations
How to Join
To join, see our Join LPC page – or come talk to us at one of our meetings.
Membership is open to any photo enthusiast. Loudoun Photo Club does not currently have a minimum age for membership. However, we do reserve the right to require young members to be accompanied by a parent or guardian to events on a case-by-case basis. LPC also reserves the right to refuse or rescind membership to/from anyone for reasons of disruption of events or property damage.
Our current dues are shown on our Join LPC page. Members pay an annual fee and there are discounts for family memberships and for joining late in the season. Family members include spouses, domestic partners, and children. Dues may be paid online via PayPal or by presenting cash or check to any board member at any LPC meeting or event.
Our Mailing List
Get club info, such as meetings and announcements, and group discussions delivered to your inbox! Subscribe to our email list (hosted by Yahoo!) via the box in the side column.
Still have questions?
Send them to us along with your contact information and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.